All tricks and tweeks.. trouble shooting in windows.. some cracking..and offcourse some hacking..
Thursday, September 16, 2010
HMM..save me!
Someone save me From this world I left behind I couldn't stand the cruelty When I had always been so kind I'm dying here Don't you see my pain Or is it too late All washed away in the rain I need you to need me I need you to be there Pull me up from the edge- I'm falling All I ever wanted was to make you care Deep in thought Lost in memory I know what I ask of you But will you do it for me? It's getting so cold And I feel so alone So just come hold me Hold me- take me home Because in your arms I feel safe The feeling I once felt I know now what I'm missing As slowly my heart melts I've been sleeping a thousand years I'd never awaken it seemed BUt here you are now Trying to save me I think you're a little too late I think I'm already gone I'm falling back into the darkness I know I was wrong... Don't let me die here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment