Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is one of the article that my best friend had wriiten..plz do read and gaive ur comments..

Subject: Fifty happens! MY 50TH BIRTHDAY
Category: Relationships,frns and Society
Asked by: my son n daughter
List Price:50 k

Yeppie Nifty Fifty!!!

My birthday is april"1.Getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.I'm not old, I'm youthfully challenged. I live on a Bregadiers farm with my partner in my own little world wd lovely son n daughter.My friends are haute eclectic,I have friends from all over the country, gay and straight, at this point,so just got a few closer friends together to do something extravagant.I hd invited around FIVE HUNDRED people,through online invitition ,including a few intimate people: in_laws,mom,dad,jijaji_sis,school n college friends n whole society to mah party with live realtime audio and video.I had spend up to 10K.
I had opend up separate rooms for people with differnt interests in common wid a theme in each room and caterd the most luscious meal.My family gifted me a diary including my lovable memories starting from my new married life,to hw god gifted me my lovely children with d photos embossing with different complements.Dis is really d biggest gift one can ever give.Since Party is incomplete widout DJ and a pro to do fireworks wid costumes (oldest Levis competition),so had Definitely arranged a dance floor. "It's not about age, it's about attitude".Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up! Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.
I'm not 50, I'm 18 with 32 years experience !!!
Even now ,I can't believe i am 50; 49 maybe, but never 50!....ohhh atlast 50 HAPPENS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment